This conversion was recently completed, and thanks to this thread: AOTC advanced conversion review by CCS
I finally got off my rear and made something for here. ;)
This conversion has been by far the best and most complex I have done for the AOTC Saber. MT was very patient in the time it took to complete this hilt, as the custom chassis disks added a lot of extra unanticipated time. I personally, feel the wait was worth it. I also made a completely custom micro tactile switch, so I didn't have to drill into the hilt of the saber, and retained all the switches in the box.
So, some specs:
- AOTC MR stock Hilt
- Aluminum Mac Windu conversion Kit- Modified.
- RGGB LEDengine with GB in series for Sky blue color
- R wired for Amber FOC
- Micro custom tactile switch
- Hidden 1.3mm Recharge port
- Aqua Aura Quartz Crystal Chamber
- Custom Blue disks made by Sajuro Systems with Brass Chassis
- Petit Crouton v2.0
- 2W MegaBass Speaker
- 7.4V Li-ion PAck
And embarrassingly enough, I accidentally deleted all my glam pics when I formatted my SD card in my camera... So Here is a video I shot for MT instead.MR AOTC Conversion for Brian B w/ PC2.0 - YouTube
Hope you like it folks!